DIY TWA STYLES

So, i decided to try out a style on my TWA from videos i saw on YouTube, its okay to laugh since its my first trial, but here it is:

DIYFinger coils/finger shingling


 In order to achieve the look above, i applied conditioner to my hair & let sit for 30 minutes, then i rinsed out with cold water, applied a little quantity of unrefined Coconut oil, Cantu leave-in conditioner,  Jamaican black castor oil & Whipped Shea butter, then i got my hair clips to section hair into different parts, applied little quantity of Eco styler olive gel, since my hair was quite damp, i didnt need to spritz per section again so i just used my fingers to comb through each sections between the pads of my fingers & let go, that's how i achieved the finger shingling, for the finger coils, after applying products, i simply rolled my hair through my fingers and let go. The whole process took me about an hour 38 minutes to get it all done and glam.

Easy isn't it? would you try this?
Tell me what you think using the comment box below.......

Comments