WELCOME TO 2021 NATURAL HAIRCARE AND FITNESS LIFESTYLE

  I'm sure many would have wondered why I have been gone for so long and why there has been no continuation of haircare and makeup post on here, my apologies to you all 🙏. A little bit about what I have been up to and what is going to change henceforth, so stay with me, I promise not to bore you.

In summary: I had to round up with school, projects and then NYSC, then I found Yoga along the line, decided to cut my hair again 🤦 and start all over again but in form of dreads, Covid lockdown, relocated and now I'm at my Msc level, lol yea, I know...

In 2018, after my graduation, I started a self taught Yoga practice in my living room, I got a yoga mat & gears, I remember watching YouTube videos of my Mentor (Yoga With Adrianne) over & over, practicing and practicing, I had no knowledge about it's root or what it entailed, I just loved the fact that I was healing physically and mentally, my mom and kid brother wondered what I was doing every morning in my room, and the living room, I didn't understand either...LOL, I just loved it.


 NYSC then posted me to the city of Yola for service, I couldn't continue with my mentor, but I tried to stretch as often as I could, after 3 weeks, I left Adamawa for Ibadan and then I went fully into daily practice of yoga, I read books, used wiki to know more about it, then I decided to get certified so I can pass the knowledge....thank you thank you 😁
July 2019
Class of 2019 YTT

Certified Yoga Teacher
I started my locs journey the same day I got my Yoga Teacher's Certificate, yaaaay and so the journey began. I was introduced to a fantastic loctician who took real good care of my natural hair, made me fall in love with my baby locs.
Feel free to zoom 😋
My dreads and fitness journey as a Yoga Instructor officially commenced in August 2019, and it has been an amazing journey so far, I have taught kids, adults and the elderly while maintaining just one Loctician..(Feel free to ask for his details) 😊

Moving on to last year August, when I celebrated my 1 year old locs, I was proud of my journey, met with amazing men & women who had locs on as well, asked questions about their hair journey's and oh dear,  do I have a lot to pass to y'all 💃💃💃.

I am still very passionate about haircare, as I am with my fitness journey, if fitness is something you would like to consider, please do not hesitate to send an email to the following links: bravechicfitness@gmail.com or you can send me a DM on Instagram @bravechicfitness or search for @bravechicfitness on Facebook, which ever social media links you feel more comfortable with, please do not hesitate to reach out and I promise to give you 1 free yoga session as long as you are subscribed to my YouTube channel ( https://youtu.be/y8bKfXnIk7g)

Pardon the short break, had to rush to carry out a funny exercise with my uncle (physical feats women can do that men cannot do) lol, that was fun 😄 you should try this with your partners or siblings.

Moving on, I started working with a rehabilitation centre and didn't have enough time to come back here to share my journey with you, then came Covid where I taught I would have time to come back to this, I had my clients who I had to teach regularly in other to stay in shape, I also needed to stay in shape, more practice, more research, less time to gist y'all 😞 really sorry, but I'm back now.

To relocation, I must tell you, keeping in shape is one of the most difficult physical activity I have had to go through since I relocated, it takes discipline and self-restraint, will post more on (travel and yoga soon) and maintaining dreads in a different environment, weather and all other changes that comes with relocating. But here is my hair (locs) journey and I hope it inspires you on your natural hair journey as well.

2020

I would love to hear from you, so feel free to tell me all about your hair journey, how it's been for you, are you also involved in any fitness activity, did you find something new to love before or during the lockdown and what are your plans concerning fitness and natural hair care for 2021?
Your feedback will be appreciated as it's an assurance that you are still here with me and didn't give up on Me.

I'll have to go to bed now, I look forward to reading from you soon, lots of love to you & yours
💓&💡
BraveC


 

 





Comments

  1. Oh my hair🤦. I've given up on those strands. Used several treatments but will only work for awhile then the hair goes back to default (sponge)😂. I think I enjoy my lowcut now🤔.. probably do that for years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why you have me, you just need to know what texture your hair belong to. You can scroll through my page to read more about hair type and how to maintain.

      Delete

Post a Comment