MY HAIR AT THREE MONTHS


 
For her three months, i decided to treat with:

  • Mayonnaise
  • Egg
  • Honey
  • Olive-oil
  • Coconut oil
  • Castor oil
  • Cantu strengthening treatment
  • Eco-styler olive-oil gel
Here is how i went about the whole process, i mixed 3 spoons of mayonnaise with 1 whole egg, 2 tsp of honey, 1 tsp Olive-oil, 2 tsp coconut oil and i mixed till well blended, then i dampened my hair just a little and applied mixture to my hair from the ends of my hair( i focused on my ends because they are the oldest part of my hair) then to the roots of my hair.
Gently massaging mixture to my hair for about 3-5 minutes then i covered with a plastic cap for an hour, this is to help increase the absorption rate of the mixture into my hair.
I have been avoiding shampoo for a month now, so i only co-washed my hair, after rinsing out mixture from my hair, then i air-dried and applied my Cantu strengthening treatment & Castor oil using my fingers, i don't comb my hair, so all i did was apply my Eco styler olive-oil gel and packed.

The above picture is the final result which was taken a week ago. For the new week i decided to try something new, so many people are scared of putting their TWA in styles like this, but i decided to take the risk and i am loving it.
Style inspired by Esther Tom.


If this article has been helpful to you or if you have any advice, please comment on & share this article on your favorite social media site.



Comments

  1. Wow,your hair has really grown are you using any supplements?? Pls prescribe if any. Thank u and complements of the season

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,your hair has really grown are you using any supplements?? Pls prescribe if any. Thank u and complements of the season

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment