ARE YOU ALREADY WEARING YOUR NATURL HAIR, TRANSITIONING, RELAXED OR STILL CONFUSED?

Majority of the world have embraced their roots & like some of my Nappy friends will say "No more Brazilian hair, thank God am natural" Dollar is high 😳😕🙅 Lol

Going Natural is not as expensive as most people think or believe it to be, if you have been following my journey so far, you would have noticed that my #goto hair products aside from my DIY homemade products are the #CantuhaircareRange, Shea Butter & JBCO 💜 you can make your own shampoo & conditioner by following simply steps in my older posts or by joining my Bbm channel C001FDD39, where i give tips on how to make your own products.

Styling it is also easy if you are not the lazy type, but if you are too busy to style your own hair, you can always wear a protective style for 4-6 weeks

NB: Endeavor to let hair breathe for at least 1 week in between PS"
If you reside in Nigeria & need a home service stylist to fix you up without stress, simply contact email address: bravechic38@gmail.com

Making you look more beautiful with your crown is our duty, contact us now!

Comments