HEALTHY HAIR-CARE REGIMEN UPDATE

  Hi people, thank God the rainy season is here means less sun and less hair dryness Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!
So i was on a PS for 5 weeks and i loosened and treated as needed, when i say i treated i mean i went from detangling to pre-poo to shampoo to conditioning then i did my DC, moisturize, sealed with my Shea-butter and styled double twist strand.

My twist out
Carried that for about 72 hours, then i decided to add color and i am loving the whole process.

Hair care Regimen: what to do when you take out a PS(protective style)
So many Naturalist have asked me how how takecare of my hair after a PS, here is a step you can apply to your regimen.
  • Take out PS
  • Detangle hair with coconut oil
  • Pre-poo
  • Shampoo
  • Condition
  • (L.O.C) liquid, oil and cream.
After following the steps above using your own natural hair care products then you can style as desired. presently i am on a twist out, hope to wear this style for a few days(applying moisturizers daily with my spritz) to keep hair soft & shiny.
Another daily regimen i am going to be applying is :

I hope these helps someone today, believe me the journey is not easy but it is worth it, i am so proud of my natural hair, the growth is superb.


What is your Regimen for this month?

Comments

  1. Love ur site, I hav always been a lover of natural hair bt didn't know how to go abt it... kip the good work going the Lord is ur strength

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment